Innovation in Transtracheal Airway Design
- 💡 Speculatively approached Dr Jim Roberts (UCLH) and setup the first of many ‘Innovation in Anaesthesia’ BSc projects
- 📈 Mathematical and bench-top modelling to define the optimum diameter for a transtracheal airway device
- 🔧 Industrial collaboration with UCL Business and Smiths Medical
- 🎓rPresented to UCL Medical Modelling Group for consideration as a CoMPLEX project
- ❌ Ultimately abandoned following NAP4 publication and resultant decline in technique
- Wearables for Home Post-Operative Monitoring: Proof of Concept
- ‘Shielded’ anaesthetists and intensivists during the COVID‐19 pandemic
- Lifelong Learning Platform: untapped analytical potential?
- Subdural haemorrhage following epidural top-up for caesarean section
- Xtreme Everest 2: Unlocking the Secrets of the Sherpa Phenotype?